Our skin changes as we age, losing both volume and texture. Although there are plenty of treatments out there to help slow the aging process, once deep wrinkles form, it’s too late for preventive treatments. Dermal fillers from our West Virginia practice can help turn back the hands of time, even for deep wrinkles. Fillers can also be used for filling in scars, boosting volume in cheeks or lips, and adding to overall smoothness and skin tone. *
Please request a FREE CONSULTATION if you’re interested to learn more about what dermal fillers can do for you.
Am I a Candidate?
We serve the Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia area, though we see patients from many other regions as well. Ideal candidates will have deep lines or facial wrinkles that aren’t treatable by other methods. You may benefit from injectables if you have facial scars or indentations. Fillers can be used to plump up thin lips or restore lost volume to fuller areas of the face, like under the cheekbones, which may grow hollow with age. Facial sculpting of the nose, chin or cheekbones is less invasive when using dermal fillers rather than implants. For certain wrinkles, we may recommend BOTOX® Cosmetic or Xeomin instead of or in addition to a filler treatment.
About the Procedure
One of the greatest things about dermal fillers is the minimal recovery and downtime period. In less time than you take for your lunch break, dermal fillers can be injected into the treatment area. Results are immediate and last for several months. We’ll add anesthetic to the filler product before we begin to minimize any discomfort from the injections. The whole process can be finished up in just about 15 minutes and you can get right back to work or family. *
We offer several types of facial fillers, so there’s sure to be an option that’s right for you. All our fillers are FDA-approved and, because they’re based on substances found naturally in the body, have very low risk of allergic reaction.
- JUVEDERM®: JUVEDERM® is a hyaluronic acid filler. Hyaluronic acids are natural substances that already exist in the skin. A special chemical crosslinking process synthesizes them to ensure that results of JUVEDERM® remain visible for months. *
- Belotero Balance is another filler based on hyaluronic acids that enables patients to treat fine lip or facial lines, for chin and lip enhancement, treat stubborn crow’s feet creases, add volume to nasal labial folds, or at the corners of the mouth. Belotero has unique properties that allow it to adapt within the skin for soft and even correction. *
- RADIESSE®: Unlike JUVEDERM® or Restylane®, RADIESSE® is made of calcium hydroxylapatite, a naturally existing mineral in the body. The use of RADIESSE® actually promotes collagen production at the injection sites, leading to dramatic results that still look very natural. *
- Restylane: The Restylane family of products includes Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Silk, Perlane®, and Perlane-L®. Restylane, Restylane-L, Perlane, and Perlane-L can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth Restylane, Restylane-L and Restylane Silk may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years. Restylane Silk can be used to treat lip lines in patients over 21 years.
- Voluma: An injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21. *
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: works with your body to help revitalize the production of collagen, 1-3 the natural substance that gives your skin resiliency, elasticity and shape. The result? A more youthful-looking appearance that can last more than two years.*
Which Filler Is Right for Me?
Choosing the right dermal filler can be a tough decision. Cost does not vary significantly between brands, and all injectables carry a very low risk of adverse reaction. That’s why our team of knowledgeable staff is standing by to help you make the decision that will work best for your appearance goals.
Become a Brilliant Distinctions® member and enjoy significant savings on repeat treatments. The Rejuvenation Center is proud to be a participating office in the Brilliant Distinctions® rewards program, which allows you to earn and redeem points on JUVÉDERM®, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and other cosmetic procedures from Allergan.
Call us for your FREE consultation and exam (304) 242-BODY (2639).
*This image shows the result of treatment done on one side of patient’s face.
* Individual results vary. Best results promoted by a healthy lifestyle. Images do not constitute a promise or representation of any particular outcome.