Prices starting from $700
What is KYBELLA®?
KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called a “double chin.” It is not known if KYBELLA® is safe and effective for use outside of the submental area.*
Who should not receive KYBELLA®?
You should not receive KYBELLA® if you have an infection in the treatment area.
Before receiving KYBELLA®, tell us about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- Have had surgery on your face neck, or chin
- Have had cosmetic treatments on your face, neck or chin
- Have had a medical condition in or near the neck area
- Have or have had trouble swallowing
- Have bleeding problems
- Are pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant (It is not known if KYBELLA® will harm your unborn baby)
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed (It is not known if KYBELLA® passes into your breast milk. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you receive KYBELLA®)
Tell us about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. You should especially tell your healthcare provider if you take a medicine that prevents the clotting of your blood (antiplatelet or anticoagulant medicine).
What are the possible side effects of KYBELLA®?
KYBELLA® can cause serious side effects, including trouble swallowing and nerve injury in the jaw that can cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness.
The most common side effects of KYBELLA® include: swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness, and areas of hardness in the treatment area.
These are not all of the possible side effects of KYBELLA®. Call the Rejuvenation Center for medical advice about side effects.
* Individual results vary. Best results are promoted by a healthy lifestyle. Images do not constitute a promise or representation of any particular outcome.